Conduct a Literature Search. You can download our product brochures and spec sheets from our archives or our current online brochure.
Review the History of Sea Ray.
Read our Purchasing Policy. It will give you a general overview of how we work.
Study our Purchasing Mission. This is a critical part of our supplier relationship.
Familiarize yourself with Sea Ray's Corporate Mission. It outlines our goals and objectives.
Find out about PACE, our process of continuous improvement.
Decide which of your products offers the best match for Sea Ray's needs and ask yourself:
• Will it add value to the Sea Ray product?
• Are we presently using a competitor's product, or is your product unique and therefore new to Sea Ray?
• From a quality standpoint, how does your product stack up to what we are currently using?
• Are colors a consideration? Are you able to color match to our décor?
• How will your product hold up in the marine environment? Extreme heat, high humidity, salt water, suntan oils, etc., are encountered frequently.
In other words, do your homework. Read and ask questions. Look around. Talk with our customers. Visit a marina. Explore our website. And, by all means, spend time with a Sea Ray dealer. To find your nearest one, use our Dealer Locator.
Back to Suppliers