KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Sept. 9, 2011 - The Sea Ray Group, which consists of the Sea Ray and Meridian Yacht brands, is pleased to announce the signing of 22 new dealers around the world, adding to its unsurpassed industry-leading network.
"Our never-ending focus on outstanding customer satisfaction, product quality and service is what makes Sea Ray and Meridian the best-selling brands in the marine industry," said Rob Parmentier, president of the Sea Ray Group. "With the addition of these distinguished dealerships, who have demonstrated a commitment to the same high standards to which Sea Ray and Meridian strive, we continue to expand our heritage of credibility and reliability not only in the U.S. and Canada, but in countries around the world."
In North America, the Sea Ray Group has added 16 premium dealerships to further meet the needs of customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. New dealers include:
* Sea Ray - Irish Boat Shop in Harbor Springs, Mich.
* Sea Ray - Sporting Edge Ski and Marine in Antioch, Calif.
* Sea Ray - Traverse Bay Marine in Traverse City, Mich.
* Sea Ray - Waterworld Boat & Powersport in Medford, Ore.
* Sea Ray - Marine Center of Las Vegas, Nev.
* Sea Ray - NR Motors in Prince George, B.C., Canada
* Sea Ray - Power Boats Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico
* Sea Ray - Power Boats Sinaloa in Sinaloa, Mexico
* Meridian - B&E Marine in Michigan City, Ind.
* Meridian - Erwin Marine in Knoxville and Nashville, Tenn.
* Meridian - Irwin Marine in Laconia, N.H.
* Meridian - Russo Marine in Medford, Mass.
* Meridian - Sail & Ski in Austin, Texas
* Meridian - Smith Boys in New York, N.Y.
* Meridian - Trudeaus Marina in Portland, Ore.
* Meridian - Gulf Marine de Mexico in Veracruz, Mexico
Meanwhile, the Sea Ray Group has added another six dealerships to represent the brand in some of the worlds most exciting and diverse boating locales. These include:
* Sea Ray and Meridian - Horizon Yacht Charters Ltd. in Grenada
* Sea Ray - Adventure Land LLC in Ukraine
* Sea Ray - FYI Peru in Peru
* Sea Ray - Super Yachts in Brazil
* Meridian - Australian Nautical Consolidated - Perth, Australia
* Meridian - Seat Boat in Thailand
More information on these new dealerships, as well as the rest of Sea Ray and Meridians award-winning global dealer network, can be found online at www.searay.com and www.meridian-yachts.com.
ABOUT SEA RAY
Founded in 1959, Sea Ray is the worlds largest manufacturer of superior quality pleasure boats. Sea Ray is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., and operates as part of the Boat Group division of Brunswick Corporation. With more than 40 models ranging from 17 to 60 feet, Sea Ray makes a boat for every lifestyle each built with a unique commitment to quality, craftsmanship and excellence throughout. Additional information about Sea Ray is available at www.searay.com.
ABOUT MERIDIAN YACHTS
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., Meridian Yachts is Americas leading builder of bridge boats. Models are available in four Sedan-style configurations ranging from 34 to 56 feet. The company is part of the Sea Ray Group operating unit within the Brunswick Boat Group. Additional information about Meridian is available at www.meridian-yachts.com.
Headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., Brunswick Corporation endeavors to instill "Genuine Ingenuity"(TM) in all its leading consumer brands, including Mercury and Mariner outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrives and inboard engines; MotorGuide trolling motors; Attwood marine parts and accessories; Land 'N' Sea, Kellogg Marine, and Diversified Marine parts and accessories distributors; Arvor, Bayliner, Boston Whaler, Cabo Yachts, Crestliner, Cypress Cay, Harris FloteBote, Hatteras, Lowe, Lund, Meridian, Princecraft, Quicksilver, Rayglass, Sea Ray, Suncruiser, Triton Aluminum, Trophy, Uttern and Valiant boats; Life Fitness and Hammer Strength fitness equipment; Brunswick bowling centers, equipment and consumer products; Brunswick billiards tables and foosball tables. For more information, visit www.brunswick.com.